Rotary Tunnel Dryer
General Advantages :
- Can operate either as batch type or continuous type drier. We can operate either as batch type or continuous type drier.
- Operates at low power – Maximum of 5 HP
- Drying time around 25% that of Tray Drier – Saves production time.
- Temperature can be positively controlled anywhere between 35 to 200° C
- Very economical – Material cost can be controlled as instead of a SS shell, M.S. shell with SS lining can be used.
- Totally contained system – Evaporate fumes can be directed to the desired position.
- Product can be cooled before discharging – Time saving as product can be directly sent for packing.
For free flowing non – hygroscopic powder, crystalline material, granular material, grains and any agricultural product.
Design Aspects :
|Total Volume||400 to 50,000 Ltrs.|
|Working Volume||100 to 12,500 Ltrs.|
|Chamber Dimensions||600 to 1500 mm. Ø x 3 to 50 Mtr. L|
|Output Speed||< = 1 RPM|
|Motor HP||5 HP Max|
|Drying Time||1 to 3 Hrs. (batch process)
100 Kgs. To 1000 Kgs. / Hr. (Continuous process)
|Drying Temperature||35 to 200° C|
|Heating||Hot water / Gas / Wood / Electric|
Parameter to Control Rate of Drying :
- Heating fluid temperature
- Slope of drier
- Speed of drier
- Airflow in drier